These Industrial spray washer systems use environmentally safe aqueous solutions to clean parts of all oils and chips. Standard machines are offered with cycles for wash, rinse, blow off or dry. Additional cycles available for inhibiting, phosphate and seal. High powered pumps spray clean the parts inside and out and powerful blow off systems remove excess water. Drying systems are available to provide 100% dry parts.
Jenfab industrial spray washer machines are more energy efficient and can provide savings of thousands of dollars per year. The reason is in the Engineered Spray System which is designed for each application. The amount of spray (GPM) and operating temperature can effect the operating cost by several dollars per hour. Jenfab's spray washers use only the amount of spray necessary to meet the specified cleaning requirement. For example spray washing stampings does not require the amount of spray necessary to clean complex shaped or intricate machined parts.
How it Works
All cleaning and rinsing solutions are recirculated and filtered through chip strainer baskets to insure a long bath life. Micron filtration and oil removal systems including coalescing oil separators are standard options. Pumps are heavy duty industrial, vertical in tank mounted, seal-less type for maintenance free operation.
Spray from Top Bottom and Both Sides
Features of Inline Belt Spray Washers
- 304 Stainless Steel wetted surfaces for longest life and lowest maintenance
- High powered Blow Off Systems
- Energy efficient recirculating hot air convection dryer saves 60% of the energy consumed by hot air blow offs.
- Leak-proof side enclosure doors and a completely removable top of belt enclosure simplify routine maintenance and troubleshooting, providing total system access.
- Maintenance free in tank mounted seal-less pumps
Dual Lane Aluminum Wheel Part Washer
Automotive Spray Washers Clean CV Joint Knuckles and Transmission Shafts,
Automotive Part Washers Clean Aluminum Die Cast Parts and Automotive Stampings
Stainless Steel Spray Headers with clip on quick release nozzles. Easy Maintenance Access Through totally removable lift off top covers.