JENFAB Vertical Agitation Parts Washers are available with basket rotation.
Vertical Agitation with basket rotation produces the best possible action for cleaning cup shaped parts, blind holed parts and machined parts with complex geometries. As baskets rotate they are plunged into a solution by the vertical agitation mechanism. This fills all blind holes and passages in complex shaped parts such as cleaning hydraulic valve bodies and screw machine parts. Chips and oils are continuously flushed away as the parts are continually filled with a solution, emptied and refilled.
Baskets are raised and rotated to drain solution before being transferred to the next tank; this drain cycle reduces chemical costs and prolongs bath life. Rinse water usage is minimized and, with the use of multiple rinse tanks, the aqueous parts washer operates with near zero discharge.
Rotation combined with Vertical Agitation produces the most powerful cleaning action.
- Immersion Cleaning Fuel Rails
- Inline Spray Wash Automotive Parts
- Inline Vertical Agitation Immersion Washer
- Inline Washer for Powder Metal Parts
- Rotary Indexing Spray Washer
- Ultrasonic Cleaning to Remove Flux
- Vertical Cellular Steering Yoke Washer
- Vertical Cellular Automotive Parts Washer
- Vertical Cellular Valve Cover Washer
- Aqueous Cleaning Automotive Stampings
- High Volume Immersion Cleaning Automotive Stampings